Sunday 10 May 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 Information and TBR

So I've decided to take part in the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-a-thon hopefully in order to read a bit more and to blog some more too! For those that don't know what Bout of Books is... here you go:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog!
I haven't had too much chance to read so far this month because of starting a new job, but I do have a two hour commute to work now which means lots of reading on the train (although I'm often a bit too exhausted to read when I get home!). So I hope this can push me to read some more this month! Without further ado, here is my TBR for this read-a-thon!

1) Finish Half Bad by Sally Green - I'm really enjoying this so far and although I've been reading it a while I'm finding it very fast paced and quick to get through, I just having picked it up as often as I could have. So this is definitely one to finish this week!

2) Finish Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I only started this a few days ago and I'm speeding through it. Armentrout's writing is so fast-paced and brilliant to read that it's a great book for a read-a-thon. Plus I really want to continue this series!

3) Half Wild by Sally Green - not much explanation needed here!

4) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon - I received an ARC of this book which I would really like to get to as soon as possible because I've heard wonderful things about this book and I'm hoping to review it this month.

5) Maus by Art Spiegelman - I've been desperate to read this for ages and I finally bought myself it last week. Plus, it's always good to have a graphic novel in a read-a-thon TBR!

So that's my Bout of Books Read-a-thon TBR! I'll update at the end of this week to talk about how I did but in the meantime let me know what your TBR's are for this read-a-thon! Good luck everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment